Urban Cranes provides a range of services to meet your lifting and logistical requirements.
We are committed to:
- Delivering a quality service to our customers
- Industry best practice efficiency
- Minimizing risk, time and cost over runs.
- Meeting customer expectations in terms of time, cost and quality.
Our project management team can manage your project from beginning to end, with a project plan that includes a site evaluation to ensure the right lifting solutions and equipment are provided for your job. We then complete an overview of the projects its goals and objectives, project action plan which includes resourcing, budgeting and time management. Our project management team will implement the project plan adhering to strict quality and safety industry standards.
Our wet hire service ensures that your project is handled from beginning to end with all costs relating to the Crane and Operator included in an hourly rate, that is determined by your project requirements. Our crane operators, dogmen and riggers are experienced and trained to handle most logistical situations. Our scope of work includes the erection of structural steel, and precast concrete tilt panels,
As members of the Crane Industry Council of Australia we adopt their Member Code of Practice.
Our services include:
- Wet hire crane
- Project management/Coordination
- Logistics, sequence planning and scheduling
- Mechanical rigging
- Safety management/advisory
- Structural steel erection
- Precast and tilt-up concrete erection
- Cranes or other specialized equipment (logistics and sourcing)